- 1 (750ml) Bottle of rose wine
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a pitcher
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in peaches and raspberries.
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
- Peach-flavored vodka may be substituted. Omit peach nectar.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries may be substituted.