As you gear up for your wedding scanning through pintrest, talking to your vendors, and finalizing your timeline you might overlook one important part of prepping for your big day…. Beauty! I wanted to share a few of my favorite beauty products to help you look your best for your wedding and going into your honeymoon. Later this week you will also get a chance to see some great health tricks to prepping for your wedding also.
2. Eos Lip Balm- Great for keeping lips smooth and your smile better. Found at Target and most major drug stores. $3.99
3. Kokokahn Coconut Orange Salt Scrub- to keep skin exfoliated and radiant. Smells divine also! $25
4. Tatcha Blotting Papers- Especially in the heat you want to keep oils and dirt off your face to prevent breakouts and keep skin clear. $12
5. Keratin Complex shampoo and conditioners- From my own experience I shout the benefits of Keratin shampoos to the world. They help to smooth frizz and keep hair shiny and supple. It is also does not leave hair greasy or with a film. $41
6. Estee Lauder Bronze goddess- Get a nice summer glow without the damaging lights of the tanning bed. Everyone looks better with a tan and if anyone says different they are a liar. $25
7. Shiseido Eye Cream- With stress comes lack of sleep, and with lack of sleep comes bags under the eyes. make sure to talk with your prefered beauty consultant to make sure to pick the right cream for your skin type, age, and needs. I like this Shiseido version (especially now that I’m up with a little one all night)
8. Booze- I know it’s not a beauty treatment.. but between the waxes, plucking, hair coloring, blowouts, exfoliation and what ever other beauty treatments you put yourself through to look your best sometimes you just need a glass of champagne. Always drink in moderation and with all alcohol pair with equal amounts of water the next day!