This awesome drink from Martha Stewart would be a great addition to your end of the night drinks and eats. The maple syrup cream adds the perfect finish for the coffee lover at your wedding. Enjoy!
credit: Martha Stewart Weddings
- 4 cups strongly brewed chilled coffee
- 1 cup Frangelico
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 to 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Stir 4 cups strongly brewed chilled coffee and 1 cup Frangelico in a medium bowl. Transfer to freezer until slushy but slightly frozen, about 5 hours, stirring twice.
- Whisk heavy cream in a medium bowl until soft peaks form. Add pure maple syrup; whisk until soft peaks return.
Divide coffee mixture among 4 large glasses; top with whipped cream, dividing evenly.
Belvedere Pomrancza 45ml
Monin Lavender 10ml
Angsotura Bitters A dash
Orange Bitters A dash
Cranberry Juice 30ml
1. Shake all ingredients with ice in a shaker.
2.Double strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
3. Dont over do the lavender- it can over kill all other ingrediants
credit: Better Home Gardens
1 ounce chilled pomegranate juice or chilled cranberry juice (2 tablespoons)
3 ounces chilled champagne (6 tablespoons)
Pour the pomegranate juice into a champagne flute. Slowly add champagne. Serve immediately. Makes 1 serving.
Credit : BHG
credit: Martha Stewart weddings
2 tablespoons dry cranberries
1/2 cup organic pear nectar
32 ounces Moscato d’Asti wine
8 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Put cranberries in a small bowl; add 2 tablespoons warm water. Soak until cool, about 15 minutes. Drain, pat dry, and refrigerate until serving.
Divide pear nectar evenly among eight tall champagne glasses. Add cranberries, and then gently pour the Moscato d’Asti into the glasses. Garnish each with a rosemary sprig.